Benefits & Savings
The most beneficial element of Rain Harvesting is the reduction in water bills, resulting in savings of 50%-100% on mains water usage.
- Water charges are a reality and conservation is a necessity. Yet one of the earth's most precious resources is routinely wasted. Water charges are already in place for businesses and could be applied to households. Forward planning is vital to reduce or eliminate water bills and future proof your property.
- Water supply even if the mains water is off
- Minimal, low cost maintenance
- Reduces the risk of flooding (Sustainable Urban Drainage System)
- Decreased demand on mains water reserve
- Back-up mains supply included in the system
- Massive environmental impact - no chemicals used
- Enhanced Capital Allowance (E.C.A.) 1st year
- low installation cost
- Provides soft water which is more favourable for personal hygiene, cooking and drinking. Use of soft water in appliances eliminates scale.
The British water association has estimated:
- The benefits of the use of soft water in the home could save the average 4-person household in the region of £200 each year
- 1.6mm (1/16") of scale build-up in heating systems (due to use of hard water) will cause a 12% loss in heating efficiency.
for further information or advice, or to get a quote.